"My vision is to make advanced, high-quality, and cutting-edge orthodontic care available and affordable to everyone. I believe that great orthodontic care should not only improve the smile but overall body well-being. The impact of such care should not be overbearing on individuals and families. This is why my office offers great flexibility on our office schedules, treatment options, and financial arrangements." – Dr. Madueke Ekoh
Education and continuing education
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery – University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Howard University, Washington DC
- Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics – Howard University, Washington DC
Regular professional training is important to Dr. Ekoh and he regularly participates in continuing education courses throughout the year.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Northern Virginia Orthodontic Study Club
- World Clinical Laser Institute
Outside the office
Dr. Ekoh is an active member of the Knights of Columbus and volunteers his time as an usher at Holy Trinity Catholic Church. He lives in Gainesville with his wife, Tochi, and their two sons, Zikorah Giovanni and MunaChimso Bishop.