Meet Dr. Ekoh
Madueke E. Ekoh, DDS
"My vision is to make advanced, high quality, and cutting-edge orthodontic care available and affordable to everyone. I believe that great orthodontic care should not only improve the smile but overall body well-being. The impact of such care should not be over bearing on individuals and families. This is why my office offers great flexibility on our office schedules, treatment options and financial arrangements."
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery – University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Howard University, Washington DC
- Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics – Howard University, Washington DC
Continuing education is important to Dr. Ekoh and he regularly participates in continuing education courses throughout the year.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Society
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Northern Virginia Orthodontic Study Club
- World Clinical LASER Institute
Outside the Office
Dr. Ekoh is an active member of Knights of Columbus and volunteers his time as an usher at Holy Trinity Catholic Church. He lives in Gainesville with his wife, Tochi, and their two sons, Zikorah Giovanni and MunaChimso Bishop.